Thermal Supply Navigator Site Terms and Conditions
1. To participate in these trips, the dealer must stay “current” with no balance past due. Dealers must be current the month before the travel date of Thermal Supply’s annual trip(s) in order to attend. *exception… disputed invoice.
2. Please register by September 30, 2019, to assure program enrollment.
3. In order to “Buy-in” to a Thermal Supply trip, the Dealer must be registered and a requirement of ½ of the trip point total must be met by November 30, 2019.
4. Once travel documents have been issued, you will be responsible for the full amount of the ticket and the tickets are yours to keep.
5. Only out of stocked products within qualifying product lines will qualify for points.
6. Earned trips or points may not be sold or transferred and are not redeemable for cash, credit or product.
7. Thermal Supply reserves the right to interpret these official rules and regulations.
8. Qualifying purchases start December 1, 2018, and run through November 30, 2019. Trips will take place between March – April 2019.
9. Thermal Supply has exercised reasonable care in reserving sufficient rooms and airline seats. However, all flights have to be flown out of Sea-Tac Int’l Airport, Portland Int’l Airport or Spokane Int’l Airport.
10. If unforeseen circumstances arise, Thermal Supply may have to reschedule any or all trips. Thermal Supply reserves the right to change any of the trips at any time.
11. Trip awards are only valid for travel and hotel on this
program. No exceptions.
12. Each customer is eligible for two trips per account number per year.
13. The travel incentive package does not cover the costs of baggage fees, personal items, meals, gratuities to hotel staff, incidentals, or options associated with the trip such as changed to the flight schedule, cost of additional nights lodging, refreshments not provided by Thermal Supply, personal purchases, sight-seeing, etc., unless specifically listed as part of the included Thermal Supply activities.
14. Travelers must either be an owner, employee or accompanied by an employee.
15. The Thermal Supply travel award is based on double occupancy unless otherwise specified.
16. Any federal, state or local income tax liabilities are the sole individual responsibility of the participant. Form W-9 must be completed by each passenger. Form 1099 of the trip’s value will be sent to every customer at year end, who participated in the program.
17. The release of Liability. Thermal Supply maintains no control over the personnel, equipment or operations of any air, water or surface carrier, ship line, bus or limousine company, transportation company, hotel, restaurant or other person or entity furnishing services, products or accommodations as part of the trip, because all of these suppliers are independent contractors. Thermal Supply shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience or irregularity which may be caused or contributed to (1) by any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any person or entity not a direct employee of Thermal Supply, (2) by any defect in or failure of any vehicle, vessel, aircraft, equipment instrumentality, service, product of accommodation which is owned, operated, furnished or otherwise used by any of these suppliers, (3) by any wrongful, negligent or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any other person or entity not under the direct control of Thermal Supply or (4) by any other condition or event whatsoever beyond the direct control of Thermal Supply. During the trip, participants may have the opportunity to participate in various optional tours, athletic activities, excursions, side trips and water sports. Thermal Supply shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience or irregularity arising out of or relating to said participation.
18. Additional rules specific to each trip will be posted on the individual website pages for each trip.
19. Special order/special pricing on items may be excluded
from the program. Thermal Supply reserves the right to change any of the trips at any time.
20. Incentive points not used towards any qualifying Thermal Supply Inc. program are forfeited at year end. Navigator points have no cash value.
21. Any cancellation or name change fee will be at the cost of the awarded company, not Thermal Supply, Inc.